VETA Targeted Topical Therapy For Men
60 ml (2 fl oz) bottle with sprayer.
Target the first signs of hair loss and fight premature thinning with this ultra-nourishing leave-in treatment. Used over time, its densifying and thickening properties will leave your hair fuller, shinier, and more manageable.
Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men restores the hair growth cycle by combatting both genetic and environmental triggers of hair thinning. From the first application, Veta addresses hair loss and fights chronic and severe thinning at the root, helping combat premature loss and encourage healthy growth.
Veta's proprietary formula includes powerful ingredients which revitalize the scalp and fortify the hair:
- Multi-functional Trichogen blocks DHT, strengthens follicles, locks in moisture, and restores shine and bounce. 5% concentration.
- Follicusan softens strands for a silky, touchable texture you’ll want to run your hands through. 5% concentration.
- Propanediol (a less-irritating alternative to propylene glycol) makes the serum easy and quick to apply.
- Copper peptides (GHK-Cu) increase cell growth in the hair follicles, and decrease programmed follicle cell death.
- Panthenol improves elasticity, detangles, and locks in moisture for easily manageable, glossy hair.
Developed specifically for men who want to target thinning areas with a leave-in treatment that keeps working continuously throughout the day - not just in the shower - to achieve maximum results. Noticeable results can occur in as little as 1-2 weeks but more commonly after 1-2 months of regular use.
This proprietary blend is only available from Veta. For best results use as part of the complete Veta Hair Stimulating System.
Generously massage onto scalp twice a day, paying special attention to the areas that are affected by hair loss or thinning. Work into skin for 2-4 minutes, and then wash your hands after completing. Leave the topical treatment on your scalp for four or more hours.
Whom is the Idea for
This Topical Serum is perfect for any man who:
- Suffers from hair loss or thinning hair from the very earliest stages to Stage 4 of the Norwood Scale (Not sure what the Norwood Scale is? Check it out here.)
- Is prone to genetic, chronic, or severe hair thinning.
- Wants to prevent further thinning hair while enjoying thicker, longer, healthier hair.
- Wants a premium hair care product that achieves sustainable results without drugs or the risk of side effects.